Software Engineer (Mid-Senior)
This role is fully remote in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, South Carolina, Texas, or Washington.
About the Job:
We are a company headquartered in Seattle that prides itself on open-source and DIY thinking and ability. We are an established, 20+ year-old, privately owned, stable, and profitable company.
We are looking for strong Mid-Senior Software Developers across the stack (frontend, backend, or full stack) to join us in solving interesting challenges and increasing our success (and theirs!).
Our company culture thrives on customer obsession, team empowerment, agile development, and craftsmanship. Our product teams are looking for Software Developers with a drive for perfecting their craft to make the best products out there for our customers.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Professional-level verbal and written communication
- Ability to solve problems quickly and sustainably
You are proficient with:
- React, Node, and Typescript
- MySQL, MariaDB, or other relational database
- Git and version control software like GitHub or Bitbucket
- Application / system design and architecture
- Delivering software in an iterative environment using agile methodologies
- Automated testing frameworks (ie., jest, junit, etc.)
Bonus points if you are familiar with:
- Module federation
- Rust, Java, Kotlin, PHP, Webpack, Redux
- Asynchronous systems using Kafka or a similar technology
- Working in a service-oriented architecture
- Working on large-scale distributed systems
- CI/CD software best practices
- Technical leadership experience
A personality that we are looking for:
- Self-driven with an obsession for the customer experience and code craftsmanship
- Collaborative spirit
- Learning mindset - someone who loves to learn new things and share that knowledge with others
- Team-based success - someone who understands that software development is a team sport
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, from design to implementation to deployment
- Assist in creating, maintaining, and promoting best practices
- Assist other developers through mentoring and code reviews
- Employer-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life & Disability Insurance Coverage
- Health Care FSA
- Day Care FSA
- 401(k) with a 50% contribution match (no limit)
- Generous Vacation and PTO plan
- Paid Holidays
- Semi-Annual Profit Sharing
- Gym/Wellness Reimbursement
- $175 transportation Reimbursement ($100 of this may be used for home internet for remote and hybrid employees)
A reasonable, good-faith estimate of the minimum and maximum base salary for this position is $120K-$145K at a mid-level and $145K-$175K at a senior level. This position will also include a profit sharing that is dependent on a variety of factors.
Accretive Technology Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Unfortunately, we do not provide visa sponsorship, visa transfer, or corp-corp arrangements.
- Agencies - NO unsolicited submissions will be accepted and if any Agency does submit an unsolicited candidate that Agency shall have no recourse from Accretive Technology Group.