Customer Service Representative
Accretive Technology Group is looking for our next great call center CUSTOMER SERVICE Team Member!
Do you LOVE providing exquisite customer service, do you strive to continue to improve the level of service you provide for internal and external customers alike? If yes, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for several people in our call center for the shift below. All positions are full-time with fantastic benefits. Bilingual speakers are highly desirable.
Currently hiring: Overnight position
Pay Range: $25.00 per hour
What you will be doing:
- Provides customer service to customers via Live Chat, email, and telephone. Detailed records are maintained for all customer contacts. Typical shift volume can be 150 Live Chats (up to 4 concurrent), 30-50 telephone calls, and 40-50 emails.
- Provides customer service to performers via email. Detailed records are maintained for all performer contacts.
- Reviews customer accounts for possible fraudulent activity, takes appropriate action based on circumstances. Typical shift volume varies.
- Review performer applications for accuracy, completeness, and validity. Typical shift volume is 20-25 applications.
- Review performer accounts for violations of Standards of Conduct and take appropriate action (such as time out, suspension, termination) depending on violation or frequency.
- Live model selection for website "Top Spot" for an average of 3-4 hours per week.
- May be required to work on special projects as needs arise.
Job involves recurring work situations with occasional variations from the norm. Duties are performed using established procedures, which may be modified or improved upon. Performs duties independently with minimal supervision.
The job involves a high degree of complexity. Must be knowledgeable of all products supported and able to use multiple administration tools at the same time. Must be highly organized to keep track of daily volume, customer inquiries, and product improvements.
- At least 1 year of high volume traffic in a call center environment.
- Managing an average of 50-60 calls, 150 chats, and 50 emails per shift - simultaneously.
- Multi-tasking is essential in every interaction.
- High energy, commitment to superior customer support.
- General computer/internet knowledge.
- Interpersonal, communication, customer service, and time management skills are imperative.
- Independent decision-making and good judgment are essential in every interaction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Clear and courteous writing and speaking style.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to operate telephone, computer hardware/software including keyboard, 10-key, comfortably sit for extended periods of time.
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, and divide).
What you bring:
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of computer and internet experience are required.
- Some higher education or training in writing and computer skills is preferred.
- 1 year minimum of customer service in a very high traffic call center environment.
- You must live within the immediate Seattle area.
Who we are:
Accretive Technology Group is a mature, yet fast-paced, live-video-streaming web company looking to expand our customer service and support team to keep up with the many customer initiated communications we receive. Our streaming video platform connects millions of people around the world. We are located in downtown Seattle, have been in business for more than 20 years, employ 250+ people, and we're growing steadily. We have strong leadership that knows where the company needs to expand and we need more smart, driven employees to realize our goals.
Perks and Benefits:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance fully covered for employee only (dependents added at cost)
- $175 transportation budget ($100 of that budget may be used to home internet for remote and hybrid employees)
- 401K Plan with 50% match on a vested schedule
- Vacation plan starting at 2 weeks annually (Accrued)
- 12 PTO days (Accrued)
- 9 holidays (Accrued)
- Profit sharing MAY be administered
Accretive Technology Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
*Unfortunately we do not provide visa sponsorship, visa transfer or corp-corp arrangements.*
**Agencies - NO unsolicited submissions will be accepted and if any Agency does submit an unsolicited candidate that Agency shall have no recourse from Accretive Technology Group.**