Customer Service Representative
*We are hiring for Day, Swing, and Overnight shifts*
About The Role:
Accretive Technology Group is a mature, yet fast-paced, live-video-streaming web company looking to expand our customer service and support team to keep up with the many customer-initiated communications we receive. Our streaming video platform connects millions of people around the world. We are located in downtown Seattle, have been in business for more than 20 years, employ 250+ people, and we're growing steadily. We have strong leadership that knows where the company needs to expand and we need more smart, driven employees to realize our goals.
Do you love providing exquisite customer service, do you strive to continue to improve the level of service you provide for internal and external customers alike? If yes, we would love to hear from you!
- Provides customer service to customers via Live Chat, email, and telephone.
- Detailed records are maintained for all customer contacts. Typical shift volume – 150 Live Chats (up to 4 concurrent), 30-50 telephone calls, and 40-50 emails.
- Provides customer service to performers via email. Detailed records are maintained for all performer contacts.
- Reviews customer accounts for possible fraudulent activity, and takes appropriate action based on circumstances. Typical shift volume – varies.
- Review performer applications for accuracy, completeness, and validity. Typical shift volume 20-25.
- Review performer accounts for violations of Standards of Conduct and takes appropriate action (time out, suspension, termination) depending on violation or frequency.
- May be required to work on special projects as needs arise.
Job involves recurring work situations with occasional variations from the norm. Duties are performed using established procedures, which may be modified or improved upon. Performs duties independently with minimal supervision.
The job involves a high degree of complexity. Must be knowledgeable of all products supported and able to use multiple administration tools at the same time. Must be highly organized to keep track of daily volume, customer inquiries, and product improvements.
- At least 1 year of high-volume traffic in a call center environment.
- Managing an average of 50-60 calls, 150 chats, and 50 emails per shift - simultaneously.
- Multitasking is essential in every interaction.
- High energy, and commitment to superior customer support.
- General computer/internet knowledge.
- Interpersonal, communication, customer service, and time management skills are imperative.
- Independent decision-making and good judgment are essential in every interaction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required. Clear and courteous writing and speaking style.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to operate a telephone, computer hardware/software including keyboard, 10-key, and sit for extended periods of time.
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, and divide)
- Employer-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life & Disability Insurance Coverage
- Health Care FSA
- Day Care FSA
- 401(k) with a 50% contribution match (no limit)
- Generous Vacation and PTO plan
- Paid Holidays
- Semi-Annual Profit Sharing
- Gym/Wellness Reimbursement
- $175 transportation Reimbursement ($100 of this may be used for home internet for remote and hybrid employees)
A reasonable, good-faith estimate of the range for compensation for this position is $21/hr-$25/hr. This position will also include a 401k with 50% matching and profit sharing that is dependent on a variety of factors.
Accretive Technology Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Unfortunately, we do not provide visa sponsorship, visa transfer, or corp-corp arrangements.
- Agencies - NO unsolicited submissions will be accepted and if any Agency does submit an unsolicited candidate that Agency shall have no recourse from Accretive Technology Group.