Senior Product Manager
This role is fully remote in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, South Carolina, Texas, or Washington.
About the Job:
Are you a seasoned Product Manager ready to make a significant impact in a dynamic and forward-thinking organization? As our new Senior Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our products, driving innovation, and ensuring alignment with our business objectives.
As our new Senior Product Manager, you will be:
- Creating, articulating, and driving the product vision and ensuring the overall strategy is aligned with business goals.
- Ensuring cohesive alignment and owning the relationship between multiple stakeholders and development teams.
- Confidently influencing and collaborating with key stakeholders on the design and implementation of features.
- Drive the team's agile practices by delivering valuable, quality software fast.
- Collaborating with the design team to create the most intuitive and engaging user experiences.
- Collaborating with other product owners to resolve dependencies, coordinate efforts, and deliver cross-functional initiatives.
- Negotiating timelines for delivery of needed work with other Product Managers across the organization.
- Leading and facilitating high-level product direction meetings with other members of the product team.
- Analyzing data, creating, and articulating key performance metrics for features.
- 5+ years of experience hands-on, directly involved in Product Development as a Product Owner/Manager.
- Driven and detail-oriented to ensure the successful execution of complex products.
- A product Visionary capable of clearly articulating and driving your vision.
- Champion of agile and committed to delivering fast while building quality in.
- Have strong domain knowledge of a product space.
- Have killer interpersonal skills with emphasis on verbal and written communication and interfacing with development teams, business stakeholders, and customers.
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to navigate constantly shifting priorities.
- A natural leader who can effectively run meetings, maximize productivity, and drive positive results.
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum base salary for this position is $135k to $165k. This position will also include a 401k with 50% matching and profit sharing that is dependent on a variety of factors.
Accretive Technology Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Unfortunately, we do not provide visa sponsorship, visa transfer, or corp-corp arrangements.
- Agencies - NO unsolicited submissions will be accepted and if any Agency does submit an unsolicited candidate that Agency shall have no recourse from Accretive Technology Group.